Friday, April 15, 2011

The Groomer of Seville eCard available on Petzooba.com

                                           
Petzooba the world's first FREE Photo-Personalizable eCard site for Pet Lovers has created another masterpiece with its very entertaining Groomer of Seville eCard (Obviously, a parody on the Barber of Seville Opera). This eCard was my vision and was Designed by a very talented artist named Alexis at Buzz Interactive for Petzooba. All the beautiful Dog head photos came from Petzooba subscribers who were more than happy to submit their Pooch's pics for a chance at fame. At Petzooba we have most Occasional and Seasonal eCard categories and your pets can always be included in your greetings. Join FREE 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mitch,

    It's me, Zoe the Therapy Dog! I am the violinist in your Groomer of Seville card. I would love to help you in any other way possible. I can do lots of tricks, too. You can go to my blog at www.zoethetherapydog.blogspot.com
    and see me.
    Also, is it okay with you if I have my Facebook friends connect with your blogspot?

    Zoe the Therapy Dog

    ReplyDelete